Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

How to Set your Salsa Latin Dancing on Fire

I am reflecting the whole Salsa Latin dancing and party scenes in Vancouver. I have been talking with my friends, students, dancers, and non-dancers alike. Something seems to be missing. I'm staring at the fireplace in front of me. Fire? Let me know what you think.

Learn how to set your Salsa Dancing on Fire for the Fun-Loving, Stiff, or Shy
with Modern SalsaMaster, celebrity choreographer Raymondo Chan's free article "Set your Salsa Dancing on Fire" Tips
Email : raymondo (at) burnthedancefloor (dot) com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...