Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

Wet'n Wild Water Fountain Choreography



Wet'n Wild Water fountain choreography with Exotic Salsamaster, Raymondo Chan.

I was exotic salsa dancing in the water at an outdoor water fountain in Yaletown, Vancouver. The moves are dangerous. If I fall or slip, my expensive custom mask will have to swim and be gone. Not that I will be drown, the water is not deep. It is just not a waterproof helmet.

You cannot go wild without getting a bit wet, Baby! And I like it.
The filming was a success. Yes, I love summer! :)

1 comment:

  1. great site to introduce what you love doing, best of luck.

    http://wai-yien.blogspot.com/

    I blog about my travelling in one of the most diverse society in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...