Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

Dirty Dancing Star Patrick Swayze Dies


I was in total disbelief and shock when I heard on CBC radio 2 that Patrick Swayze passed away today.

"Patrick Swayze, who had breakout roles in steamy pic 1987 movie 'Dirty Dancing' and later romanced Demi Moore in 'Ghost,' died in Los Angeles on Monday after a nearly two-year battle with pancreatic cancer. He was 57." - Variety News

Happy Memories flash back to 2004 when I presented, taught, performed dirty dancing during the sensational movie release opening "Dirty Dancing 2: Havana Nights", presented by Burn The Dance Floor.com at Famous Players. One of my impressive, very shy, 6'3'' students was performing demonstrating with me.

Crazy back then, inspired. I offered the only course: Dirty Dancing 101 for the Fun loving, Stiff or Shy in Vancouver. My goal was simply to help students to develop more confidence, overcome shyness, and unleash what inhibits them. I was even thinking about Dirty Dancing 3.

Sadly, this will not happen with Patrick Swayze.

Peace and love be with you, forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...