Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

She Bangs. Sexybomb

"SeXy Like a bomb... yeah Baby!"

My SeXy Chat has been posted on facebook for mostly my facebook friends. On my mission to inspire more SEXY, I'm writing a blog post.

Thank you for the inspiration from one of my seXy friends.

She called me a SeXbomb. Am I dropping seXybomb or what?

It's the last seXy Monday of Raymondo Chan's SeXy September.  

I've been working like crazy on the SEXY EXPERIMENT in my Passion Laboratory and Play Laboratory in Vancouver.

I have got the prescription Rx for SeXy with Dr. BeSexy, parrot Baby Picasso and some of my seXy friends. 

The result? 

My friends have been telling me they're feeling more SEXY. :)

A SeXybomb for you! :)

Below is a MOLTO SEXY VIDEO
performed by très seXy Ricky Martin ... I love.


I just can't help my body dancing, moving to the seXy Latin rhythms. They will burn the dance floor in any room of the urban jungle!
  • boardroom or bedroom, 
  • ballroom or restaurant lounge room,
  • kitchen room or restroom,
  • hotel room or beach room,
  • changing room or cageroom in the city streets. :)


Think it is SeXy? 

Leave me comment below. 


Until next adventure ...


Love & Dance with Passion!
Raymondo
Parrot Baby Picasso, partner-in-crime :)


http://raymondochan.com/
http://burnthedancefloor.com/
Raymondo Chan SeXy September
Inspire SEXY in you with passion! 
Be SeXy. Be You.

----------------------------------------------------------------
2010 Exotic Salsa Dancing Games™ ... Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...