Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

Parrot Baby Picasso Bailed Out



The identification is positive.  


"Rawrrrrrrk Rawrrrrrrrrrrk!!! ... " Unusal, racuous screams down the hallway, soon after parrot Baby Picasso hears my voice. This is no scream therapy session.

"I'm here. Help! Let me out. Get me out of the prison now!" The calls are so loud and clear even for the hearing impaired.

Besides, when it come to the kiss test, Baby Picasso knows and I know my lips can never be mistaken as someone's else, right?!


 Have you ever wondered what is it like dancing with gangsters?  I bet you would never forget. I quickly bailed Baby Picasso out of the jail cell.  

Thanks so much everyone for emails, phone calls, love and kind regards!

After close observation of the reactions in the crowd and at home, parrot Baby Picasso has recovered greatly and is sound.   It has been such an emotional roller-coaster ride for the last few days.  I'm recuperating after much deprived rest wrestling with the case to gain my strength and doses of sanity back on my detour.
Many of you wrote me in disbelief about the kidnapping or parrot-napping of Baby Picasso during the Vancouver International Festival on Saturday. I was totally shocked and furious myself about what happened. Baby Picasso was enjoying the concert inside a home carrier.  It is the first time in 4 years this ever happened despite my friends' watchful eyes on such beautiful day. I went to check out the Lost and Found of the Jazz Festival office near the Round House greeted by a team of very nice, friendly staff.  A woman recovered her small cell phone, but a big 3 feet tall parrot in a carrier was not there. I walked back a second time only to be mistaken the scream of a kid as that of Baby Picasso, near the office.

"So where the hell is Baby Picasso?"
I keep my finger-crossed.

 "On an adventure!" a friend exclaimed with a beautiful grin. Understanding my frustration, she threw her arms around me with a big, warm hug and kiss my cheeks, lest I forget to smile.  What a magical calming effect when you are disoriented. I reset my mind with a much better adventure compass.

My plan and schedule were vastly disrupted, missed interviews and I can only do my best. Teaching Exotic Salsa Dancing in 60 Seconds for Less without my assistance and dance partner presence felt so different. Baby Picasso missed the concert by our talented singer and friend, Wil Campa and his band's explosive performance, dancing in the rain that evening. The rain couldn't stop the energy of the crowd. At least, we enjoyed magnificent performance of Rumba Calzada with band leader and percussionist Raphael Geronimo in the afternoon. The exotic-sexy and playful Gypsy King tune would help boost Baby Picasso and my immune system to prepare what the unexpected challenges ahead. I will share my interviews, dancing during the filming when I get the chance to edit the footage of the amazing live Latin jazz concerts in Burn The Dance Floor's Passion Without Borders, exotic adventure series.

I'm extremely grateful for every blessing. What is my treasure? Now my love, dance and adventure partner-in-crime is back with me.  With more clarity, it's time to re-focus and catch up with piles of work, choreography, coaching and filming.


How can you possibly plan everything when you are committed to live your life of wild, amazing, exotic  adventure? No, you can't.

There are a million ways to fly, dance and kiss the sky.  

In blissful delight, the exotic Prince of Kiss has arrived July 6 on International Kissing Day!

Until next adventure ...
Love and dance with passion,
Raymondo xoxo

http://burnthedancefloor.com/
http://raymondochan.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...