Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

Kiss You Goodbye

KAPTain Jack Parrot  Raymondo Chan Burn The Dance Floor

No sleep tonight.

I kiss you goodbye, the last day of sexy, audacious August goodbye!

I'll miss you, my love. I'll miss dancing with you and our WILD, exotic adventures.

Legendary decisions will be made today that affect million lives of mankind, piratekind, mermaidkind, zombiekind, parrotkind or whatever is kind. My life will never be the same again!

"Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream, you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period. All right?" ~ Chris Gardner, The Pursuit of Happyness



Tomorrow the last quarter of the year begins. I am doing my quarterly-review.

You got a dream? Don't let it die. You got to protect it.

What will you do TODAY to make your wildest dream come true?

Let me know what you think. Leave your comment below.

Enjoy "Save the Last Dance for Me" music video that I choreographed and performed with Michael Buble! It is still like a dream.

Until next adventure ...
Love & dance with passion!
Raymondo :) xoxox
----------------------------------------
★  Kick-Ass Pirates: Carnival™ Coming Soon
JOIN our wild adventures on facebook. http://bit.ly/bSG4HV

★  Exotic Salsa Dancing, the Art of BOLDPLAY! Learn Exotic Salsa Dancing in 60 seconds or less. Unleash your passion through adventures and play. ... Stay tuned.
- BOLDPLAY60 presented by BURN the DANCE FLOOR
http://bit.ly/bSG4HV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...