Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

No Plan. No Backup. No Choice.


No Plan. No Backup. No Choice. ~ Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol

12.12.12

Imagine you could outrageously achieve more in the next 12 months than the last 12 years?

How do you live bigger than life? How do you play a bigger game?

Death defying, Tom Cruise played Ethan Hunt dancing in the sky in seemingly impossible dangerous situation. I could fly out of my seats in the movie theatre. My heart stopped for the freakin' many seconds. Good, I don't need a CPR. MI 4 is the most kick-ass movie I've ever seen released last year on Dec 16. His mission like 007 James Bond, Skyfall and Captain Jack Sparrow: on Strangers Tide, makes him a legend.

Let make history on 12.12.12

My heart was racing faster than any piece of man-made machine on the road.
I kick-ass myself and asked, "what would I do if I  have: "No Plan. No Backup. No Choice."
Am I going for self-destruction in Dangerous December?
This perfectly symmetrical exotic super-sexy date won't ever come back, ever,
even you have the Fountain of Youth from Kaptain Jack Parrot.

I'm having a playdate with my destiny. I have to accomplish Mission: Kick-Ass
for Kick-Ass Pirates: Carnival! Arrr!

How do you celebrate?

I dare you, parrot dare you play the kick-ass adventure-games of your life.

Celebrate!

Burn the dance floor with me, OO8 James BLONDES.

Unleash Your Passion. Dare the Impossible. Be A Legend. ~ Raymondo Chan


Come play. Make history 2012.
Special announcement coming up. Arrr, stay tuned.




#BOLDPLAY60
#Kick-Ass Pirates: Carnival
Dangerous December
http://RaymondoChan.com/

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing nice information this blog. i am very impressed your blog.your blog Burn The Dance Floor look is very nice. I like your blog.


    Dance Academy in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...