Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

Welcome to Dangerous December



"To Love is to risk losing it all." ~ OO8 Kaptain Jack Parrot

HellOO Boys & Girls!

Welcome to Dangerous December!!♥
Welcome Dangerous December, Kick-Ass Pirates: Carnival


  • How (the hell) do you live bigger than life?
  • How do you play a bigger game?


To celebrate and have a kick-ass a dangerous affair with Dangerous December in my exotic adventure,  I've created a concept poster series for OO8 Mr. BLONDES, James BLONDES played by Kaptain Jack Parrot.  I'm unleashing the exotic salsa dancing choreography,  burnt into these dangerous words:
To love is to risk losing it all.
"What the hell are you throwing yourself into, Raymondo?" I set my intention in motion in the Kick-Ass Pirates Universe, into the unknown. Tuesday Dec 4 is the lucky third month of my birthday. (Keep my fingers crossed. )

You have the adventurous daring? Burn the dance floor with me?
Come playhttp://bit.ly/bSG4HV

Kick-Ass Pirates: Carnival #BOLDPLAY60
http://BurnTheDanceFloor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...