Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

A Pain in the Ass. Maniac Monday


It is a pain in the ass NOT to let your dreams out, arrrgh!!  ~ Kaptain Jack Parrot

Get your ass out of the door. Take your passion. Make it happen.  ... O O what a feeling!

Welcome to Maniac Monday! HellOO! In flashback, if there is a movie that influenced me more to go after my dangerous dreams, it is 'Flashdance'.  I did the 'Maniac' thing. Now, I'm dancing for the kick-ass adventure my life! Very fortunate to have set foot on dancing in 30 beautiful countries ... and counting more.

You cannot sit on the ass, wish things to happen. Unless you are the birdies hatching golden eggs, it is a different story.

What is the problem?

There is no problem sitting on your ass dreaming of your fabulous life now and the kick-ass ideas to change the world.  You are going to take on the world where the world is not enough!

The problem is sitting on your ass for too long. It affects your blood circulation and energy flow. When you are out of the door, you leave what is familiar, what is comfortable behind to the world.  You create movement, more blood flow for your sexy body and evil mind.

You think human species like 007 or modern day Kick-Ass Pirates, like Kaptain Jack Parrot are designed to sit at the desk in front of the computer screen in the office all day long?

Nothing get worse than your dreams die.  Sadly, you die with them.  :S  Some of my baby dreams were dead, before they have a chance to flash out of the fish bowl, into the ocean door front.  I swear I won't let that happen to myself again.  Don't let that happen to you, my friend.

I am creating the KICK-ASS DREAM 100 ( KAD 100 List) It's not the bucket list. It is a part of the training tool in my new signature BOLDPLAY60 coaching program.  (Not ready to enrol yet.)

Take your dreams and passion on flight.  Do something it today. Learn. Get help or coaching.   Whatever you do, you have taken the first step. Congratulations. Flap! Flap!

Kick-Ass Action Coaching Tips:
  1. What is one "Maniac" thing you do to walk the plank?
  2. What do you love? What are you passionate about that inspire you? Arrr yes, even scare the hellOO out of you or your friends?  (Just don't break the law or the law of gravity.)
Need help right away for a "kick-in-the-ass"? Reach out. If I could help you (tender or bold), email me or CALL 778.999.BURN 

Being manly is not required. Neither is woMANly.

Tell me what you will do or did.  Leave your comment below.

"Take your passion. Make it happen!"
Get your ASS out of the door. Walk the plank. Be a maniac.

be BOLD.

Until next adventure ...
Love & dance with passion!
---------------------------------------
 #BOLDPLAY60 #Kick-Ass Pirates: Carnival
Naughtier November

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...