Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

Trusted Financial Advisor - Commercial Casting


Saw a Facebook status update a looking for talent.

I'm considering a commercial casting principal role this Saturday to play a 30 - 55 years old Chinese man in suit and tie.

Business type - Professional - WARDROBE: suit and tie. Look Sharp. -2 lines - Spoken in English. -- must have a valid passport.

I'm digging some photos to email her.

I wonder is it business as usual or business NOT as usual in today's global competitive economic climate and the Financial Crisis happened in Wall Street . Sir Richard Branson popped in my mind. He is a rebel, uber-successful business person that is hard to fit into a box, challenge to imitate because he is unique. Would you take his financial and business advice?

I used to worked  as an advertising executive for one of the largest international advertising agency in Asia. The amount of time, effort and energy in creating and executing a campaign is insane. The investment is huge. So is the return. It all start with creative brief before the shooting of the  campaign begin. Our clients are multinational companies. I worked with sexy lingerie, fashion, cosmetics, liquor brands including Elizabeth Arden, Salvatore Ferragamo, Triumph, Nestlé, SC Johnson, Capari, Triumph.

The training was brutal for new interns and executives. It is a high-stress, deadline driven environment. For the right person, it could be extremely rewarding. For me, it has been one of the most amazing adventure and training I had. I call it Shaolin Temple  of advertising agency. If you know mastering martial arts of Kung Fu is not challenging. I am no Mad man.

What is daunting is the pace of change is so fast with today technology facing entrepreneurs, small businesses. Playing the A game is not only to survive, but thrive and prosper.

I know it would be a fun challenge to prepare for leading role.

You think this man looks old enough?

Look like a Trusted Financial Advisor, a genius maverick?

Could help you make your wildest dreams, your kick-ass retirement adventure come true or add an extra "O" in your bank account?

Let me know what you think. Leave me your comments below.

Until next adventure ...
Love & dance with passion.
-----------------------------
Kick-Ass Pirates: Carnival
Dec 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...