Pursue A Burning Passion, A Dangerous Dream, An Amazing Adventure. Dare the Impossible.

Passion. Play. Adventure.
Boldplay the Life You Imagine. - Raymondo Chan

Not your everyday dance shoes.



"Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. " ~ Bruce Lee

I was having exotic salsa dancing training in the pool.  The flippers become my new dancing shoes in the water.  I was told not a good idea to walk in the flippers on the floor. After playing with the flippers a little bit, I decided to walk them with my hands instead.

You empty your mind to allow for new possibilities.  To practice improvisation you need to consciously throw again preconceived notion of  what something is and how it is being used.

You adapt yourself to new situations.  I tried on a few flippers. They were  too small for my feet. But I succeeded to wear them on my hands. You can use them for your chest workout in water like sitting pectoral fly machine. It is great a fantastic chest workout. A surprise discovery!

If your improvisation play does not come natural like a dolphin, get wet. Go crazy laughing.


Flip, flap!

Until next adventure ...
Love & dance with passion
------------------------------
Kick-Ass Pirates: Carnival

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...